Uttarakhand UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019 Uttarakhand Group D Recruitment Notification Under Subordinate Civil/Family Courts-2019 Uttarakhand UBTER Group D Online Form Link 2019 Uttarakhand High Court Group D Recruitment Apply Online Link 2019 UBTER भर्ती 2019 404 ग्रुप डी पदों के लिए UBTER Recruitment 2019 for 401 Posts of Group D UBTER Group D Job Vacancy Apply Online Link 2019 Uttarakhand Group D Application Submission Last Date 2019 Group D Recruitment in State Judiciary Uttarakhand
UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019
Advt No. 707/उप्राशिप/उ०अ०सि०न्या०भर्ती/2019-20
UBTER Invites application in prescribed application form from the eligible candidates for fill up the following vacancies of Group D Posts Under Subordinate Civil/Family Courts-2019. Candidates Can Check the Eligibility Criteria and Other Details below to Fill the Application Form.
Details of Vacancy :
Group D – 401 Posts
|District||No. of Posts|
|Almora (Daftari, Orderly Process Server, Karyalay Chaprasi)||33 Posts|
|Tehri Garhwal||26 Posts|
|Udham Singh Nagar||24 Posts|
|Nainital (Messenger/Process Server, Orderly, Karyalaya Chaprasi and Nyayalaya Chaprasi)||01 Post|
|Udham Singh Nagar||01 Post|
Age Limit :
Candidates Should be Minimum 18 Years to 42 Years. Details About the Age Relaxation is Provided in the Below Detailed Advertisement.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 18000-56900 Level-1
Education Qualification :
- Candidates Should be a Permanent resident of Any District of Uttarakhand.
- Candidates Should be Eight (8th) Class Passed.
Application Fee :
Rs. 600/- + GST for General & OBC Candidates & Rs. 400/- + GST for SC, ST Candidates. There Will be no Application Fee for PwD Candidates.
How to Pay Fee :
The Applicant can submit fee by Online, the Applicant can pay fee via, Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking. Applicants are advised to keep with them the copy of the “Online Fee Receipt” as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
How to Apply :
Candidates needs to Visit the Official website www.ubter.in or www.ubtergd.in Candidates Can fill the Application Form Only through the Online Mode no other Mode will be Applicable. Candidates needs to Registered himself first them Fill the Online Application Form. Candidates should fill all the Details Correctly because it will not be edited after submitted the Application Fee.
View Specimen how to complete registrationOn successful registration of on-line application, Applicant’s are advised not to attempt for registration since multiple registration numbers and passwords may create problem for Applicant in future. In case of multiple registrations for the same Post, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any prior notice/intimation to the Applicant.
How to Upload Photograph, Signature and Other Documents :
Instructions regarding scanning of PHOTOGRAPH, SIGNATURE and OTHER DOCUMENTS: Scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature and Other Documents should be uploaded as per the specifications given below:
i. Photograph Image:
• Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
• Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
• Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
• If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
• If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
• If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
• Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
• Dimensions 200X230 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner OR adjust the size of PHOTO in Paint or any other Picture Tools.
ii. Signature image:
• The applicant has to put signature on white paper with Black/Blue ink pen.
• The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
• The signature will be used to put on admit card and wherever necessary.
• If the Applicant’s signature on the answer sheet, at the time of the examination does not match the signature on the admit card, the applicant will be disqualified.
• Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
• Dimensions 140X60 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
iii. Physical Handicap Certificate:
• Size of file should be between 100kb – 200kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 200kb.➤If the file size and format of Photograph, Signature and Other Documents do not match with prescribed size and format or not properly loaded, an error message will be displayed. In such case the candidate has to rectify the size and reload it.
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application Submission||19-Sep-2019|
|Submit Application Fee||19-Sep-2019|
|Exam Date||13-Oct-2019 (Sunday)|
In case of only Technical Queries Email us at: [email protected] And Call us at: (+91)8448039848.
Important Link Area :-
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||UBTER Group D Syllabus|
|Admit Card||UBTER Group D Admit Card|
|Official Website||www.ubter.in or www.ubtergd.in|