SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Admit Card 2016 or ssc gd constable medical call letter Available at ssc.nic.in:
SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Admit Card 2016
- 1 SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Admit Card 2016
- 2 ssc gd constable admit card for medical 2016
- 3 ssc gd constable medical date 2016
- 4 SSC GD Constable Medical Examination Scheme
- 5 ssc.nic.in admit card 2016 download
- 6 ssc gd constable medical call letter 2016
- 7 ssc gd constable medical exam date 2016
- 8 Resolution of Ties For Final Merit List
- 9 Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME) for recruitment to the posts of Constable (GD) in, BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman. Earlier, the board has successfully organized PST/PET and written test (conducted on 4th October) as part of the tough selection process. Those who have passed in both the phases are now in contention for the last stage, which is the medical examination for which SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Admit Card is available now on the website: ssc.nic.in.
ssc gd constable admit card for medical 2016
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. At present, there are seven Regional Offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh.
ssc gd constable medical date 2016
The Commission has processed and declared the result of written examination and list of candidates shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME). Collection of documents from the candidates and their verification will be done by the CAPFs during DME. After conduct of RME/DME, the Commission will process and declare the final list of selected candidates state-wise without making Force allocation. The selected candidates should collect SSC GD Constable DME Admit Card from the website of SSC.
SSC GD Constable Medical Examination Scheme
The candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein and squint in eyes. They must be in good mental and physical health for duties in all places including in high altitude and be fit to serve in border areas with 15 extreme climatic conditions and must be free from any defect likely to interfere with efficient performance of the duties.
ssc.nic.in admit card 2016 download
- Name of the organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of the post: GD Constable (both male and female category)
- Total post: 62,390
- SSC Constable Medical Examination Admit Card 2016: Available Shortly
- Final merit list: Will be published after the medical test
- Website: ssc.nic.in
ssc gd constable medical call letter 2016
Only those candidates who have scored above the cut off marks fixed by the Commission in written examination will be required to appear in the Medical Examination. The Commission will have the discretion to fix different qualifying standards for candidates belonging to different categories in different states/UTs, taking into consideration vacancies allotted to each State/UT.
The selected candidates will be medically examined by the medical boards constituted by the CAPFs to assess their physical and medical fitness as prescribed in the eligibility conditions. Those who do not produce domicile certificate will not be allowed to appear for medical examination. Medical Test (X-Ray & laboratory) will be conducted only for such candidates who are found fit after passing through all the level of tests.
ssc gd constable medical exam date 2016
In case of medical examination, “temporary unfitness” will not be allowed. However, any female candidate who during the medical examination is found to be pregnant of twelve weeks standing or above, shall be declared temporarily unfit and her medical examination held in abeyance until the confinement is over.
Candidates declared unfit may file an appeal/representation to thedesignated authority in the CAPFs within 15 days of declaring him/her unfit by the medical board. Testimonials of the candidates will be checked at the medical examinationstage.
Resolution of Ties For Final Merit List
Resolution of ties while preparing the final merit list will be done as per the following rules:
- The tie is resolved by the Commission by referring to the total marks in the written examination i.e. a candidate having more marks in the written examination gets preference over the candidate(s) with less marks.
- If the tie still persists then the marks in Part A are referred to i.e. a candidate having more marks in Part A is given preference.
- If the tie still persists, the candidate older in age gets preference.
- If the tie still persists, it is finally resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of names i.e. a candidate whose name begins with the alphabet which comes first in the alphabetical order gets preference
Medical examination will be followed by document verification and the candidates must bring all the necessary documents and certificates along with them for verification. They must also have SSC GD Constable Medical Examination Call Letter 2016 with them during the examination.