Pondicherry University Application Form 2017: The Pondicherry University released notice Pondicherry University Admission 2017 for the PG courses. The notice issued in the first week of April 2017. Interested candidates can apply in an online mode through the official website www.pondiuni.edu.in. However, you can also apply from the below-given link. The admission will be for the various courses like MBA, MA, M.Tech etc. There will be a Pondicherry University Entrance Exam 2017 on 26th, 27th & 28th May 2017 . The more of the information about the Pondicherry University Admission Form 2017 is given in the below description.
About Pondicherry University: Pondicherry University is a public university founded in the year 1985. This university was established by the Indian Govt. Nearly about 35,000 students are studying in this university and 87 colleges are affiliated to this university. The university is offering various courses at the UG & PG levels like BA, MA, MSW, M.Tech, M.Sc. The examination is conducted in the semester wise and yearly wise as well.
Pondicherry University Admission Details:
Organization: Pondicherry University
Announcement about: Pondicherry University Admission
Courses offered: The courses which are offered by the university are as follow:
Eligibility Criteria: For taking part in the entrance exam and admission in the various courses, the candidate must fulfill some of the criteria which are as follow:
- For UG courses: For the admission in the undergraduate course, the candidate must be Higher Secondary (10+2) from the recognized board.
- For PG courses: For the admission in the Post-Graduate course, candidate must be Graduate from the recognized university
- For Ph.D courses: For taking admission in the Ph.D course, candidate be must be Post-Graduate from the recognized university.
|Online Registration start from||6th April 2017|
|Last date for online registration||3rd May 2017|
|Admit Card availability||May 2017|
|Entrance exam date||26th, 27th & 28th May 2017|
|Result declaration||June 2017|
Pondicherry University Admission 2017, Download Application Form Online Here, pondiuni.edu.in:
Candidates need to apply in an online mode through the official website. The whole process will be in proper channel and will be available within a specific period. Before apply to the admission process candidate need to read the notification properly. Here we are giving some of the steps that you can follow for an easy apply:
Steps to follow:
- Visit the official website
- On the home page, click on the link related to admission process
- Read the notification carefully
- Click on the option related to applying admission process
- Now fill the form with the details and pay the application fee
- Recheck the form and submit it
- Take the hard copy of the same
>> Check Pondicherry University Admission Notice – Click Here <———–
Pondicherry University Admission – Click Here
Pondicherry University Admit Card – Click Here
Pondicherry University Time Table – Click Here
Application Fee: Candidate need to pay the application fee as follow:
|Name of course||SC/ST||PH/Transgender||Others|
|MBA (One common applicationfor all the 5 MBA Programmes)||500||Nil||1000|
Pondicherry Entrance Exam Pattern: The examination pattern will be as follow and the candidate must prepare according to that.
- The question will be of 100 MCQ question
- The duration of exam will be 2 hours
- The question paper will be 400 marks
- For wrong answer there will be a Negative Marking and 1 mark will be deducted for it
Pondicherry Entrance Exam Result 2017: The exam result will be declared after the successful conduction of examination. The result will be declared on the official website and candidate need to check it in an online mode.
Pondicherry University Application Form 2017:
Once all the candidates are informed that they need to apply for Pondicherry University Admission 2017. We shared all the details in this article. Still, if anyone has any kind of query, can leave a message in the comment section below. We will get back to you in an immediate manner. Stay in touch with us for more of the information.